The Bluetooth headset is a much needed device, especially in California where the law says that you must use a hands-free device in order to talk on the phone while driving…but there is a distinct difference between a Bluetooth user and what I like to call a “Bluetoofer”
Bluetoofer – |ˈbloōˌtoōfur| noun. One who wears a Bluetooth headset as an accessory?
I’m so glad that the evolution of the Bluetooth Headset has finally steered away from the BLINKING BLUE “I NEED ATTENTION” LIGHT…that used to famously PISS ALL OF US OFF. You know that FOOL up in the club lookin like Levar Burton in Star Trek or somehow acting like he’s talking to Mission Control. As if we all don’t know that he can’t talk to anyone over the loud Lil Jon track Blaring inside the club.
The Bluetooth Headset is the equivalent of what a Beeper was back in the day. It gave the APPEARANCE of IMPORTANCE, until they were available to the Masses, which then diluted the image. Bluetoofers still think that having these gadgets are cool even though local swapmeets carry most of these products now in an under $20 bin.
These are the true characteristics of a Bluetoofer.
- He’s usually someone’s Uncle.
- He’s 35+ Years Old.
- He Might have been a Bus Driver at Some point in his life.
- He wears Mock Turtlenecks / Hardbottom Shoes with Jeans/ Black Leather Jackets
- He greets you with a Pimpy.. “WHAT IT DEW!!!”(even thought he’s too old for that.)
- He Watches a lot of Action Films/CSI Shows
- He looks like he hangs out with Charles Barkley
- He wears Sunglasses in the Club
- He’s an OFF-DUTY PASTOR.
BOTTOM LINE…WHEN YOU’RE DONE…PUT IT IN YOUR POCKET!!
THERE’S A LOT OF THINGS IM COOL WITH..BUT BLUETOOFERS…
….I’M COOL ON THAT!!!!!!
SHOUTOUT TO BLUETOOTHDOUCHEBAG.COM, A FUNNY SITE I FOUND WHEN RESEARCHING A PICTURE FOR MY POST.